• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HI ATLANTIC!

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How are all you Stratics junkies doing? Do any of the old folk even play anymore? :(

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just mean people from when I use to play.. back when Kanmare & Sykobri were EM's. I can't place the original one that was paired with Kanmare for the life of me.

Edit; Nestor & Eris. That's the ticket.

Last edited:

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ERICKSON YATES?! :( UGH. I'm spamming, but I'm digging through old posts looking at my old townie friends. Lol

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Theres quite a few people from back then still around, most of them post in the Uhall forum pretty regularly.

T

Tazar

Of course I am still around (though not at 1:30 in the morning). I ain't going anywhere till they turn the lights out.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey bud! :> Glad to see all you goobers still around and kicking. Who are the EM's on here now a days? Are they any good to you? o.o I do recall people claiming I was in bed with the previous set, when Cear & I knocked out the first Valentines event..

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My love...

Im not even mentioned in any posts so far. wow

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't know you checked the Atlantic forums buddy, I messaged you though when I found your profile name!

T

Tazar

EM's here are Bennu and Taweret. Bennu's been here quite a long time and is great at passing our death-robes. Taweret is a little new, but she's learning fast and has done some very challenging events.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Kanmare has been gone for quite a few years, Bennu has been taking care of the shard since about 2010.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I just mean people from when I use to play.. back when Kanmare & Sykobri were EM's. I can't place the original one that was paired with Kanmare for the life of me.

Edit; Nestor & Eris. That's the ticket.
I know you...