• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HI, anyone around?

Z

Zalmoxis2000

Ive been gone forever, anyone still around that ill remember on Zalmoxis or Rhakasha?:wall:

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Both names sound familiar, tho a lot of names do these days....weren't you in BDA?

Z

Zalmoxis2000

Heh ya i was for a while, started in CP back in the day with factions on my axer Chris and spent the last year or so in FS

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most of the people that you played with no longer play UO. They can be found in Necro's FS IRC channel on Stratics IRC or in Dubar's channel spitting WOW lingo back and forth at each other making me throw up in my mouth.

C

CallMeIshmael

As I recall a near undefeatable pvp'er. I believe once we called a draw and I was thankful and considered it a victory for me. Welcome back, hope you can learn the new tricks and show them to me.