Hi All

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
E

edaud79

Hey Everyone,

I used to play UO from 99-00 then retired and back again during Blackthorn exp, my main char is mage/tamer. I am thinking of returning to UO again despite the sucky internet connection in my country, as i came across the forum i noticed that Greater Dragon is the 'hot' pet for tamer. My question is what happened to WW and regular Dragon? do they got nerf? can they still do the job?

Thanks, and sorry for my broken english :p

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Feb 12, 2005
Awards
Atlantic born and raised
No the WW and older drags did not get nerfed. The Greater Dragon is just seriously buffed up. Another high end pet that is around is the Dread Mare, they no longer spawn but can usually be purchased for a premium price. Welcome back tho.

E

edaud79

Thanks for the speedy reply :)
well i guess i need to clear some room in my stable :p

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Oct 21, 2008
Baltimore, MD
taylorvsmith.com
Before you empty your stables, it might be worth having an experienced tamer take a look at them. There are some rare pets that no longer spawn.

E

edaud79

Before you empty your stables, it might be worth having an experienced tamer take a look at them. There are some rare pets that no longer spawn.
I am actually checking my stables right now, and i found that some of my regular dragon turned into greater dragon.....hmm, weird, im going to use the pet calculator to check their stats. confused...