• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hi all

E

Elassi

Hey everyone, I just returned to UO after a looong long break. I was wondering if there any ex VKR about still? :)

O

Orion's Belt

VKR...

Valiant Knights of the Realm?

I think it's all coming back to me.

T

The_Ronin

VKR stands for Virtuous Knights of the Realm.
The guild still exists but is pretty much inactive, might find 1-2 members log on once in a blue moon.

D

Dain

I'm gone now but you will find 1-2 members left on Oceania.

The GM is most active on Lake Superior I believe but she does play quite a bit.

You will find quite a lot of VKR playing EvE nowdays, or WoW on Blackrock; they like to stick together them oldies. ^^

T

The_Ronin

Im playing Eve, dont know of any VKR's playing. Dain, you able to point me to some?

D

Dain

Alerion, Morpheus and Elantri are on EvE, plus a few other i think; It was quite a few months ago for me now so I'm afraid I would have no idea of names. :(

D

Dain

I believe that Me, Shalquin, Sir Chrand (not sure), Kiwi, Entritri, Smurf and Althelus are on WoW (all mixed up and on different servers, certainly no 'VKR' WoW guild anyway)

Um... who else...

Cornelius isn't playing anything atm but I hear he's back in Aus.

Charydbriss passed away IRL apparently. (R.I.P he was only 18)

Goldburg lost contact, oh and the original Dain (This is actually the Jasper character) plays WoW as well.

T

The_Ronin

I remember the original Jasper, he was only 10 IRL when he joined VKR.