• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Hi All - My Castle Collapsed - wondering if anyone knows anything

FishNaxter

Visitor
Hi All,

After Playing since beta and being on the same account for 17 years I was sad to log in today and see my castle had fallen and been replaced.

Just wondering if anyone knows what happened -- was there a battle? It makes me sad and sick that 17 years of items are gone....untold rares, blessed items, armor ...maxed out chests full of very old things, artis and my very old parrot.

But at least if someone got these then that will make me happier --- if you have any of the items I'll pay a fair price in gold to get them back.

The IDOC would have been within the last couple months most likely - castle was in Fel called Minas Tirith owned by Fish Naxter now its called Teetys Mansion and is owned by Kachie.

Ive played for nearly 20 years - used to be very active on GL and a member of GV Guild.

Just want some closure on knowing what happened and maybe getting some of the sentimental items back

Any help is appreciated

thanks