• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Heyy, I'm new to Stratics

M

Maryirenexx

Hiii! I'm mary. Im new to stratics, but I'm not new to toontown. I just want to know like about the website so my sf helped me get this. My toon name is Princess BananaBerry and im 43 laff. I have Hose, Cream Pie, Elephant and 10 dollar bill If you wanna become sfs, just message me!=] I had previous toons much better than this one, but they all got deleted:-[

M

MissPoodledoodle

Hey, Mary! Glad you found the site!! (Although it took a minute to explain. :))

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Toontown Stratics! Great to have you aboard!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I only play during Stratics events anymore. My list is packed full of people who come to the events already. Sorry:(

L

loadexfa

Triisssh, wanna sf?=]
I have room on my toons if you want. Just send me a PM. I don't play as often as I would like but, in case you didn't know, I am way cooler than Trish!
(Heh, yeah right).
:lie:

I have room on both my baby and strong toon.

And welcome to Stratics!

Josh

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Mary!

LD's list is full already but I have more than enough room on PKS. PM me a code if you're interested.
:D

S

Steveo

Welcome to TT Stratics. Check out our event calendar so you won't miss out on any boss battles.