• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hey Sonoma..Lockpicking house?

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I remember years ago there was a house for lockpicking. Does it still exist? If so can someone pls post coordinates.
Im back in game trying to unpack a house I moved to a few yrs back and have brought a friend with and they want to train LP.
TY to the best shard !!

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh... also does the STyg Abyss houses still have teleporters? I was at west side house this am but could not find one.
I was wondering if the east side house had one, I saw tele's at the west side but they were behind a restricted door.
Thanks for any info on that as well.

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back! :)

This is the only abyss house left on Sonoma that I know of.

Abyss Access House.jpg

The lock picking house used to be just outside of Vesper but it isnt there anymore. Hopefully someone else can answer that for you.

Deschet

Journeyman
I remember years ago there was a house for lockpicking. Does it still exist? If so can someone pls post coordinates.
Im back in game trying to unpack a house I moved to a few yrs back and have brought a friend with and they want to train LP.
TY to the best shard !!
If there is no longer a house... Get a crystal ball of knowledge. Make a new character with 50 tinkering/carpentry, and have them make as many boxes as you want (I normally do 20). Make/buy a second set of boxes made by a GM tinker. You can train characters up to GM lockpicking relatively fast using those two box sets and the 'satyr' trick (I use Despise). Pepper in some dungeon chests/Yew prison cell locks toward the end if you get bored.

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If there is no longer a house... Get a crystal ball of knowledge. Make a new character with 50 tinkering/carpentry, and have them make as many boxes as you want (I normally do 20). Make/buy a second set of boxes made by a GM tinker. You can train characters up to GM lockpicking relatively fast using those two box sets and the 'satyr' trick (I use Despise). Pepper in some dungeon chests/Yew prison cell locks toward the end if you get bored.
Thats a good idea, I have the gm tink carpenter so I will give them the idea of using a vacant slot on thier acct untill they are ready for gm boxes. Thanks Deschet