• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HEY POO WHERED YOU COPY THE BARD BIBLE FROM?

Roland'

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i want to see if they updated. i noticed you posted that in 2009 so i assume it was old by the time you found it. id like to know the values on things higher than cu's. my gains have realy slowed since 110 on them. i prefer to lax in no agressive gains than accualy farm and disco balrons.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
oh,

that came from a post wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back.

you can do 2 things if you want to find something better to train on.

1) you can just get a tamer to Lore some animals that arnt on the list for ya, that will give ya the barding diff

2) you can use the calculation that is there and figure it out for yourself (which sucks and is hard to do)

i can give ya a couple suggestions if thats what your after.

there is a trapped tenticle of the horrower in kaldun in fel, i used that for my bard way back when.
its 160 barding i think.

theres also the sphynx.
that allways easy.

for non aggressive your pretty limited on what you can use.

Cu's will get ya to 120, it will just take a while.
and for some reason it seems to speed up after 115.
not sure why.

have you tried to use the disco masteries??

i hear those work it up fast too boot.

hope some of the helps.