• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hey hey new aussie player here

R

RumGuT

hey guys just startin fresh on UO, been workin on skills an what not, just few questions everyone already seems pretty equipped with good gear, any tips an tricks on where to find some good gear? any fellow aussie want to add my xfire its "rumgut"

thanks guys :rolleyes:

F

Fink

Welcome. :D

What are your interests? Fighting? Hunting? Crafts? Mischief?

K

Katlene

Depends on what you mean by good.
Some of the really impressive armour pieces have been made using a legendary tailor and barbed kits.
Some great things drop as loot/artifacts from doing peerless & doom runs. Getting a good amount of gold in your coffer helps as well especially if you don't want to hunt in the hopes of finding what you are wanting, you can just buy it off a vendor. Which there are quite a few decent ones around Luna.
And also on occasion you will come across a generous player that will just give you stuff to help out a new player :D

Welcome to Oceania.

E

El_Cid

Heya mate, add me on Icq and im sure I have few things floating around in the bank I can give ya, I know what its like starting out fresh!

Icq 67448301