• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hey Everyone!

Cooper11

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hey Guys, I am constantly trying to improve the forums as well as publicize it, but I always have some time to play! So, if you want to play with me, just look at the image below!

Now, unfortunately a majority of the time, my location is in Nutty River(the most crowded server). So, it might be difficult to reach me. I have a plan though! Send me a PM asking for my true friend code, and we can meet up in game.
By the way, if you refresh the page, my location will change on the image as it changes in the game!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Sweet. Now we're doing community. :)

S

Stravik

Hello Everyone I'm Stravik and I am one of Coopers helpers and moderator for the forums here. I am always looking for new people to play with so feel free to find me in game.

C

c0rey

A I need to know how to get 1 of those Locators. Secondary Hi im c0rey Im a pretty active TT player. Im maxed all gags but trap dont have trap. Holly,Robber,Double,Micro

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
C

c0rey

Ok coop i got that up i just cant get it copied over to the site? Are you on?

Cooper11

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Make sure you post it as an image. Click the link within the program and copy that link into the image coding. I will post some images to show you in a second.

Cooper11

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I fixed it for you. I also sent you the PM, just refresh the page and go to your private messages.

C

c0rey

All the other users out there and admins/moderators hi im c0rey 115 dog max all gags no trap Holly Robber Double Micro. I posted something like that on another disccusion but this one seems to be looked at more :O)

S

Stravik

Welcome corey glad to see we have a guild leader im one of the mods here for the forums. hope to catch you in game or on skype :)