• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hey Everyone...

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Figured I would stop in here since I was most known in this forum and see how everyone has been. Been gone from the boards and the game for awhile now, nice to see so many familiar names still floating around and decorating. Lots of nice designs posted (grats to all the new designers out there).

So, how's everyone doing so far? As for me, just got done with a cross country move (finally have all my crap put away) and got my internet sorted out. And just in case anyone else is getting ready to do the same, its no fun at all being cooped up in a cramped up UHaul truck cab driving for 19 straight hours, most uncomfortable truck I have every driven... lol. In Dallas now, so if anyone is nearby here, lets hear it for Texas. Time to go smoke, since my wife absolutely refuses to let me smoke in the apartment, on pain of death if I do, so if you don't hear back from me you know why...lol. :D

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey neato, Dallas shoud be interesting for you. I grew up in Fort Worth (nearby but a totally different city) and am in Austin now. If our summers don't kill you then I think you'll be alright. :p

T

Tazar

Welcome back and good to see you checking in. I'm in the Dallas Area too along with many other UO'ers. Are you coming back to the game now that you are settled in?

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys, sorry for the delay in responding to everyone. Fan burned out on my processor, which in turn burned out the video card from the heat in the case, and was finally able to get both replaced today. Nice to see several people in the Texas area. Couldn't remember whether it was you, Sarsmi, or if it was Tazar that was in the Dallas area and which was in Austin, but guess I know now...lol. Nice place here, bit hot and too spread out for my personal tastes, but still pretty cool (where else can you go to a large metropolitan area and still see horse and cow ranches across from high rise buildings...lol).

As for coming back to the game, will eventually, soon as EA gets themselves sorted out and starts to put some of the subscription money into customer service. Main reason I left the game is the poor treatment of the customers, figured why should I be giving them close to $40 a month when I can be treated like crap by my wife for free? :D Keeping an eye on the boards and on uo.com though, and will be back roaming around on Atlantic sometime next month for a bit. Take care until then everyone.

T

Tazar

lol it's still spring... by late August you may be ready to head north! lol

Welcome to Dallas though... it is a unique place!

L

Lunaticus

All the cool kids live in DFW! Welcome to the big "D." Where, exactly, in the metroplex do you now call home?