• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hey Drachs, been a while.

• Thread starter Mystikal GIL
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Mystikal GIL

I just restarted on siege 2 months ago.

I used to play drachs and siege 5 years ago or so.

I was starting Murderer Inc up with Phoenix and BHALL back in the days, good times. Is anyone still around?

I thought about making a comeback on drachs, since my Siege ping isn't too good these days.

I diff. need a guild to help me back on my feet, if anyone would fill me in.

My icq is 469-748-372

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup we still here!

We can always use more hands in the event and invasion fights :)

Welcome back to Drachs.

Don't be shy to write on the boards more often.Otherwise i am realy going to think i always talk to myself. :)

N

Nenime

We're SO still here! Welcome back, Mystikal GIL *waves*

As you played here before, you already know about the advantages of this extraordinary shard. In your absense, one attribute was added to the list: freedom! (AKA small population). Many Pros though: no standing in line at Peerless, Doom or other; enough space to build a castle or whatever you want... Anyhow, the population is still great (in any sense) and big enough to find companions for your various adventures (incl. PvP).
I think the guilds you mentioned are not around anymore - at least I couldn't find them on the Search Page. But many others were formed so maybe they merged with another one.

And yef, fe could 'eally need fome hepp he'e fif' fe infafion. :gee:

Otherwise i am realy going to think i always talk to myself. :)
Naa, Frarc, you're totally wrong. We do listen closely to what you say. Err... What was it again? :mf_prop:

C

Clx-

Hi man, I remember you from Siege, 2000/2001 time roughly? Used to fight you and Phoenix etc a lot just south of Covetous, and we talked a fair bit in the shard IRC channel..I can't remember what character name I used at the time though....Camyn maybe?

Anyway, my guild and I all quit UO a while ago, but I can help you out with stuff if you need. I'm not sure what's left itemwise, but our Castle is still standing on Drach, be glad to see it go to an old PvPer. I don't use ICQ but feel free to come into our IRC channel, #i-c on quakenet.

M

Mystikal GIL

yeah me and my brother Phoenix faught alot by Covetous. Good times huh.
I'll be more than happy to get back on my feet on drachs if u can help.

Let me install irc again.

Camyn hmm, not sure if that was your toon? Any other names?
What guild were u in?

B

Boogieman

*Joins the welcoming committee*

*Passes on the snacks and the funny hats*