• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hey Devs! STRIP Tyball!

S

sayler04

... so the whole abyss isn't blocked off by one greedy farmer after those cloaks! How can we love you for the amazing new dungeon if we can't ever get in because of one rare-ish item???

I've been trying to get into ter mur for a week now, but I can't because there's always some necro/mage/arcanist with the perfect combo for insta-killing tyball the moment he spawns camping him out. Apparently its not killing HIM that makes you "worthy" to enter the abyss, but not killing YOURSELF out of frustration!

SO point is, if he didn't have this rare cloak, there'd be no reason to kill him more than once, so the campers would move on and we could ann enjoy the dungeon you've worked so hard to create!

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
True enough. It was a horrible mistake that Drac has manned up for already.

Do yourself a favor and do the gargoyle quest to enter the abyss. Get a ride to Ter Mur and make it easy on yourself.

O'siris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tyball isnt that badly camped on pac, everyone now and then i run threw to check it out, and most the time it seems empty so i kill it and add to my collection of cloaks.
maybe everyone on pac already did it.

but on a side not the first day it did take me like an hour to complete the quest. and i always let people that need the key kill it. honestly i just think the cloaks look cool and thats the only reason i get them.