• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hey Devs any thoughts?

Nightmare of GL

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a question I have been playing UO since the early 2000's (and back currently playing on my old client) and have been around for all of the good and the bad of this game. I miss the days of having clear cut objectives and times to do stuff (ie power hour) and being proud of having a GM suit of armor was a source of pride. However with all of the over powered suits and such makes being on par very hard to do. However that is not my real complaint, my real complaint with the state of the game today is you made it next to impossible to locate things such as with maps and mib's. I missed the days of having UO Automap to help direct me and I was wondering is there any way to bring a tool like it back to the game. (And yes I know you did not make it) however since you did make the game I would like to have a feature like it again in the game. Thank you for listening to my little soapbox rant and it probably has been said before but I would like to see this return again.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Doesn't UOAutomap still work? If not, doesn't UOCartography work?

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I agree with your comments above.

So for UOAM do a search for a user here named "Kojak" and put "UOAM" in the search window. He is like a UOAM wiz!

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a question I have been playing UO since the early 2000's (and back currently playing on my old client) and have been around for all of the good and the bad of this game. I miss the days of having clear cut objectives and times to do stuff (ie power hour) and being proud of having a GM suit of armor was a source of pride. However with all of the over powered suits and such makes being on par very hard to do. However that is not my real complaint, my real complaint with the state of the game today is you made it next to impossible to locate things such as with maps and mib's. I missed the days of having UO Automap to help direct me and I was wondering is there any way to bring a tool like it back to the game. (And yes I know you did not make it) however since you did make the game I would like to have a feature like it again in the game. Thank you for listening to my little soapbox rant and it probably has been said before but I would like to see this return again.
If you are planning to play on EC client this option is available. All you have to do is to create a party and start tracking players on the in-game map.

It will be cool if the devs can add this feature the classic client as well.