Hey crew! About factions today...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
Anyone have any idea how many of these changes are permanent and how many are temporary? Looks like we need some rewrites and FAQs for the forum. You folks are much more knowledgeable than I on these matters.

What do you think?

K

Kratos Aurion

I think the number 2... seriously... jk

I really hoped the artifacts wouldn't be permanent but we'll see how long it lasts before factions is completely utterly corrupted by all players in general. The devs need some time to think about the mess they've made. (sends them to time out)

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Oklahoma (yes it is a state)
From all that I've read, it seems like the items are permanet but sigil corruption timer is just for the current story arc. Although they did say that the faction bandies were going to get changed in that a timer will be placed between uses. Not sure if this has already gone into effect or if they are still looking into the situation.