• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Here Ye ..Here Ye..Recruiting to banquish the red rogues

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Europa shard ..I Lord Wokhoss is here by recruiting fellow blues to scrounge the reds out of there own homes and land!! no ties- no work!!

I ask u do do nothing!! but in return i may ask u to call at arms to fight the reds in ther home land at idoc fallers...

Your reward will be all u can carry home in loot and gold...your loss is like mine.. death amd insurance...if u would like to join .. then icq267208357

...its not a guild!!!......no no no.....

Its just a call to arms if u r online at the fall time of a idoc were reds are guarding the booty !!

Hey maybe if we get enough blues we can even charge a champ!! lets see how it goes....gimme a pm or icq...

U have nothing to lose and everything to gain........

D

Divster

seems like someone took being killed while collecting leather at the idoc today a bit too close to heart ;) btw was no need to hide after ressing i don't resskill people if i can help it :D

K

Kiminality

Plenty do.
That's why the bulk of content, added to the game, is Trammel-based.
Sucks, but some playstyles don't mix.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seems like someone took being killed while collecting leather at the idoc today a bit too close to heart ;) btw was no need to hide after ressing i don't resskill people if i can help it :D
LoL ¬!!!

I Picked through a lot more than leather my freind..got a few nice bits while stealthing around the chests..LoL

but yes i got killed ''once'' while colecting the remainder of the 20k leather...so whats in a death? oh and i never accept a rez from a killer so u poss got wrong guy!! that would be silly!!

I'AM ASKING ANYONE IF THEY WANT TO COME ALONG TO SOME FELLUCA IDOCS ....fun and games....whatever...Ill be there!!

S

Sirus_Europa

Well I would help but I'm pvp impared apparently. I've been trying every day for the last week and have yet to win... I play a necro mage and i'm told my template is strong. A lot amounts to player skill I just haven't got.

K

Kiminality

Well I would help but I'm pvp impared apparently. I've been trying every day for the last week and have yet to win... I play a necro mage and i'm told my template is strong. A lot amounts to player skill I just haven't got.
I think your problem is that you're lacking some of the essential PvP-fu

See, you say you've lost a load of fights, but there's no proof of this.
You have to watch how your opponent fights, and learn what it is that they do. Then, you go to Uhall, and demand that the devs nerf whatever that is.
Then, you find another forum, and make a thread about how the person who beat you is a "Noob [whatever they do]-er". The more times the profanity filter blocks things, the more right your post is.
Then, if it keeps happening, you go and read the RoC, and turn it around a bit. Make sure you do everything it tells you not to do, and work up a conviction that, when the mods do their job, it's anybody's but your own fault.

At least, that's the lessons I've learned from PvPers elsewhere ;)

K

kray2s

I think your problem is that you're lacking some of the essential PvP-fu

See, you say you've lost a load of fights, but there's no proof of this.
You have to watch how your opponent fights, and learn what it is that they do. Then, you go to Uhall, and demand that the devs nerf whatever that is.
Then, you find another forum, and make a thread about how the person who beat you is a "Noob [whatever they do]-er". The more times the profanity filter blocks things, the more right your post is.
Then, if it keeps happening, you go and read the RoC, and turn it around a bit. Make sure you do everything it tells you not to do, and work up a conviction that, when the mods do their job, it's anybody's but your own fault.

At least, that's the lessons I've learned from PvPers elsewhere ;)
Now Kiminality, Is this just bitterness or what lol?????

I have always wanted to PvP but have never won a fight (unless i have stumbled upon a macro miner - You have to love those easy kills)

So I hope that at least some take solice in the fact they are not the only ones lacking this PvP-Fu there is at least 1 more thats lacking it! ME!!!!

K

Kiminality

I was just joking, with observations from elsewhere.
Take a peek at the other shard forums, with PvP threads, and you'll see what I mean ;)
(And, that's the stuff that doesn't cross the line)

I honestly can't tell you how pleased I am that we don't have even a fraction of the drama I see elsewhere :p