• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Here we go

E

EM Autolycus

I'd like to thank Stratics for having us, here. I hope a forum like this can truly help in furthering communication between Event Moderators and the players they serve.

With that said... Lets party! :pint:

E

EM Aname

I'd like to thank Stratics for having us, here. I hope a forum like this can truly help in furthering communication between Event Moderators and the players they serve.

With that said.....

Hello everyone, hope I get to know all of your faces(Avatars) and that we can all just have a great time here. :)

As auto said Lets party :party:

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I too would like to thank Stratics for having us, here. I hope a forum like this can truly help in furthering communication between Event Moderators and the players they serve.

With that said.....

I'm ready to PaRTaY!!!!!!!

*coughs* I mean, welcome to Stratics EM forums Auto and Aname where we can keep communication going and support you in all your events and future ideas!!

now.....

Let's PaRTaY!!!!!!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Nice addition! Cant wait to see what comes of this! Great idea !

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello EM-type people. Hopefully you'll actually be allowed to talk and this place won't fall into shabby disuse. :)

S

Stupid Miner

Wait... why are these EM posts from September?
On all the shards too, not just this one.

E

EM Aname

*hands Airmid party hat* Thanks for the welcome :)

Storm, we will come from this... which can only lead to explosions and gray vision.

Sadly Crysta we can't talk... But... we can type :p

S. Miner - Now you know the truth about the EMs and how we are time traveling Espers... but don't let anyone else know

Spoz I'm lovin' it so far, and know I will enjoy it for the future.

Finally happy to be able to talk on a larger scale with people. :D