• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

herding ??

• Thread starter Anon McDougle
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
T

Tazar

2x click a shepherd's crook - target an animal in the appropriate difficulty range - target the place you want it to move to (or the person/animal you want it to follow).

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
It is a little fun on occasion. It used to be really fun when folks actually cared about game interaction. I used my Alkie char the other day and herded a buncha critters to WBB. The whole 2 folks that were there were amused for a little while. It's fun kinda role playing a town drunk with a pack of sheep and cows :blushing:

*eidt*

Oh and on Human chars that JOAT deal comes in handy too. You can herd the low end farm animals for fun.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Years back I had a faction herder which I used when other factions would tame dragons and such to help defend a base. As other members of the faction would be pushing the base I'd sneak in and herd all the tames into a corner...I don't think anyone caught on to why those animals were useless.

5% Luck

One of the best uses for herding is to have potential tames follow you as opposed to you following them as you train. Just click a crook then the animal then yourself. Now taming is easy!

MrBooDangIt

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Herding can also be used to tell your own pets to go in front of you. You can also stealth and have animals follow you. I use it mainly for the title and RP purpose "Lord Almighty the Shepherd"