• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HELP!

Viscount Goop

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
HELP!!! I have been sucked into another world of litigation and stuff so I haven't been able to log in-game...not sure but my house may or may not have fallen....if not could a GIL member stop over and check it out and if it hasn't dropped yet but will snatch up my soulstones cuz ill be back sooner or later. THNX

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am sorry goop. if there is ANYTHING I can do, pm me. I used to be your neighbor.

Viscount Goop

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I've been living in the "woods"....no running water, no electricity but for generators, cell phone dead zone about an hour out of town....action of last resort after loosing the legal battle with my step-father...well I see it as a win cuz he did't get any of the $$ he was tryn to get (and I know that's what hes all about!) just had to move out ....not sure how much longer its gunna be b4 I come back...2 months or as little as 2 weeks....depends on moneys and finding a reasonable place in town so.....keep up all the bad work ;p [BTW I'm in town today and stopped by my local library and logged in here and will from time to time check in]

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just splash him in the face with that green stuff and he will surrender.

Take your time and sort out your RL before worrying about UO. If it falls, GIL will try and salvage as much as possible for you.

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will do whatever you need or wnt. We have been neighbors. I have never l;et anyone down ever,. Whatever you may or may not need me to do, let me know, and on a cats' honor Ill do it

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cats may have 9 lives, and are sadistic, but we honor our word always. Neighbor, er... previous neighbor.

Viscount Goop

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Back down from the mountain...thanks for the responses, it's good to hear from everyone... Gotta get some shopping done and will stop back in if i have time today.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Back down from the mountain...thanks for the responses, it's good to hear from everyone... Gotta get some shopping done and will stop back in if i have time today.
Goop, check your PMs. I found that statue you wanted.