• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with Trick or Treat Macro in CC

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
So I have a new computer and lost my macro's

Had a lovely macro for the CC that would Say Trick or Treat....select the nearest mobile and target them so all I had to do was hit that one key and not have to click on each NPC.

For the life of me, I can't figure out how I did it!

Say > Trick or Treat
Select Nearest > Mobile
Wait for Target???

HALP!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You both have saved my life!!! :)

I hadn't started Trick or Treating until last night! SO I was a bit frazzled trying to figure out the last few steps to the macro...I almost had it!

ToadFrog

Visitor
UNLEASHED
Anyone get any surprise new goodies - like the surprise bone colors? I Trick r treated my butt off the other day and mostly got candy and a couple more of those dang chairs

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
bones come from killing named bone knights in the cemeteries. or sometimes "bone knight" or "skeleton Knight"

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
best you will get trick or treating are the medusa heads or black pumpkins. well actually any previous year stuff, like scarecrows , heads on a pike, many different pumpkins and an overabundance of little ghost chairs, guillotines, and cobwebs ...

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love that "a pumpkin effigy" gracing Luna and Brit banks! I wish that was T-or-T reward. Once I found out no new rewards, I retired my beggar until next year.

mihali

Sage
Do you have to have begging on your skills to start begging? Is there an npc that trains the initial part of it like the other skills? Does luck play a role in begging?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You don't have to, but it helps. You have to find a thief guildmaster in or around a town.

Luck does NOT have any effect on regular begging, only when you are Trick or Treating, if you are a GM Begger, you will get the other rewards.