• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with Thrower please

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not sure what to cut here, I really like 100 hiding for the survivability aspect so as a PVM er should I go low on resist ? how important is chivalry ? no idea why I cant figure this out. What say you killers of the realm ?

Thanks

upload_2016-7-20_19-57-41.png

CrazyUserName

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are going to have hiding but not stealth? Are invisibility potions an option? Since throwing is one handed if I remember correctly, chugging potions would be viable...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrazyUserName

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also - how attached to focus are you, with the right equipment, mana will not be an issue (I.e mana leech gear)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks a lot guys, I will give it a try, never used invis pots but I will now.

So
120 throwing
100 anatomy
100 tactics
100 healing
100 chivalry
100 resisting spells
100 focus

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
With 100 focus you can use Healing Stone. Although I'd replaced focus with 80 bushido.
Thanks CorwinXX for the suggestion as I have always ignored Bushido and Ninjitsu among others, reading this though what part would be helpful in gaining looting rights in a EM event situation ?

Bushido - Old Stratics

I dont have a Sampire but I have always benefited from and enjoyed fighting along side them, just assumed they were really complicated.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
If you want to leach life back, you can also replace focus with necromancy to go into vamp form. As Corwin indicated, Bushido is also a pretty worthy skill replacement here too. I would suggest just having a decent amount of stamina regan and mana regen on your suit so that you don't need to rely on Focus.

good luck!