• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with the Boss Mazes Please and ty!!

B

BEARHUGSTOON

:D Hi everyone, Im new to this site,,, refered here by my bff Ali aka Green Tea and whatever new toon she has started today..lol Love and hugs girl..:hug: I am having serious trouble with the boss mazes !! Im sure they have been discussed here before, but I cant find them :sad4: . If someone would be so kind as to help me figure the crazy things out, or point me in the right direction, I will forever be indebted to you:bowdown: Thanks guys, I would like to join your happy little group here, didnt see how much it was to join, just not looking the right spots I guess:dunce: thans again to any and all who can help me.

A

Animal_Control

THIS is how we "thin the herd"...toons get lost in The Shining mazes & <poof> Survival of the Fittest. Lol.

S

Sarcatstic

:D Hi everyone, Im new to this site,,, refered here by my bff Ali aka Green Tea and whatever new toon she has started today..lol Love and hugs girl..:hug: I am having serious trouble with the boss mazes !! Im sure they have been discussed here before, but I cant find them :sad4: . If someone would be so kind as to help me figure the crazy things out, or point me in the right direction, I will forever be indebted to you:bowdown: Thanks guys, I would like to join your happy little group here, didnt see how much it was to join, just not looking the right spots I guess:dunce: thans again to any and all who can help me.
Ok let me take something simple and confuse you. As you run toward the maze if the hedge has a tree in it you go left >IF< the shadows and highlights don't look like a I on the path. If the floor has a I shaped lighted area you will go right, or if no tree is in the hedge you go right. This is what you will see in 3s and 6s, I won't do a 9 anymore. So the simple thing to look for is a tree in the hedge in front of you + no I shaped lighted area on the path then go left. the rest go right.

But since ive confused you im sure, there is pictures of the hedge as you will see it, on ttc under boss hq.

B

BEARHUGSTOON

Thanks so much guys for the info and for the welcome. I will try your sugestions, sounds easy enough. I will be happy to give the jellies on Sunday, Thanks for having this group and for being so wonderful. :D