• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] help with sampire suit

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there; been away a good while and know if changes to armour. My woodland suit took weeks of planning and toil but doesnt seem as good on my return. Is plate or studded the way to go now. Using m&s and tink legs as well as lt sash. Trinket. Crimmy and conj garb. Will craft then enhance I think but not sure Iif studded be better for lmc valur or plate for stam loss prevention be better. Not got time to make both suits to try. Any tips? Know my stuff with the craftung / imbue aspect but out of touch with sr types and unsure of refinement. Thanks in advance. Nick

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I upgraded my woodland suit to studded after the armour revamp.

I reforged some parts to get 5 HCI and DCI then imbued mana inc, stamina inc and LMC.

I use mace n shields, slither, crimson, quiver with HCI, ring with 5 SSI.

I use a bladed staff for my main AI weapon as I'm Max speed with this and don't need SSI on the weapon.

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
great reply, I am thinking of going back to swords also (from macing) weps are faster and I get better mana leech not using ssi. So I guess all i need to do now is work out how to keep in my tinker legs as well as mace and shields. I got a bunch of turquoise so hoping I can get lucky with a ring.

Thanks for the tips, Ill get crafting studded pieces. might just do away with tinker legs depending how i get on with pieces. IF I am reforging for the hci / dci I might need to. Ill figure it out hehe.

Thanks again

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As to me if you use sword or mace you needn't studded.
would you just stay as is then? I dont have any lmc imbued on suit so is at 0 atm but to be fair i find I am leeching pretty well, its only champs where i find I can't chain AI's. would u keep the woodland then?

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe you need 40 imbued LMC.
doesnt it really depend on your intell and mana pool?

A larger mana pool gives you time to hit a big number and leech alot.
I think my problem is with only 10 intel on my sampy my mana pools is too small...I usually can only AI about 4 times before I have to switch to LS for a few hits...them back to AI.....

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have similar issue, might just go ahead and make the studded suit, I have 10 intel and about 70 mana so with no lmc it get rough but I usually hit hard enough to leech as long as it kicks in hehe. Ill just have a go an see which works best.

Thanks

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
It doesn't depend on your int and mana pool. Even with 200 mana you run out of mana during a long fight.

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have gotten by without it till now though. Just struggling a bit to get resists to work with tink legs . Was trying to craft barbed pieces but think I will revert to leather then enhance.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have gotten by without it till now though. Just struggling a bit to get resists to work with tink legs . Was trying to craft barbed pieces but think I will revert to leather then enhance.
Drop the leggings. With the new loot system its easy to get a jewel with some SSI.

What weapon are you planning on using?

CrazyUserName

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I reforged some parts to get 5 HCI and DCI then imbued mana inc, stamina inc and LMC.

I use a bladed staff for my main AI weapon as I'm Max speed with this and don't need SSI on the weapon.
Did you have both 5 HCI and DCI on all 5 armor pieces? If so, was that a copper runic?

CrazyUserName

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Did you have both 5 HCI and DCI on all 5 armor pieces? If so, was that a copper runic?