• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

help with melee mage temp!

R

rynee64

hey all this has been pissing me off for ages!! and i cant work it out so thats why im asking for help lol
if you could post a template for a melee mage ive tried a couple but havent been able to get them to work so now ive resorted to this lol help someone out there can help me lol cheers
bandali :danceb:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's a lot of laughing in a couple sentences, and while reading it I didn't laugh once. Someone should start an online movement to fight the overuse of "lol".

As for a melee mage, there are a few good posts in the Spellcaster forum.

S

siyeng0

That's a lot of laughing in a couple sentences, and while reading it I didn't laugh once. Someone should start an online movement to fight the overuse of "lol".
Welcome to Oceania, I hope you enjoy your stay.

F

Fink

Welcome to Oceania, I hope you enjoy your stay.
lol :bored:

There was that one guy, a banksitter.. lol'd about every three or four words. It just becomes meaningless when overused (and it doesn't mean much to begin with). I asked him did he really laugh out loud every time he typed "lol" and he said yes. :eek: