• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with making suits

P

Philos

Well, who could stay from such a bunch of lovely people. I am back playing here and there again. And one of my first orders of business was to do a bit of an audit of my stuff. I've got too much.

I was going to put armor on my vendor and try and sell it, but it's too specialized and it's simply not cost affective. So, if you are trying to put together a suit or need some help with armor. I have too much and would love to help you.

I am prepared to sell for extremely reasonable if not low prices or give it away (depending on the piece). If you or someone you know needs help and doesn't have hundreds of pieces of bkit armor to give away let me know. I'd be happy to help.

Send me a PM or ICQ 220081333.

Jagerstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wtf Phi. Have your feelings for me eroded? Why am I no longer receiving love letters?

:<

P

Philos

Well there is someone else in my life. Usually she goes by wife, hey... lady, you, yeh you over there or if I don't want to be beaten Leah.

Get on ICQ once and awhile you earth destroyer and killer of all rabbits.