• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with low stairs

Lord Damascus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi All,

Im trying to create a staircase similar to this one pictured below but cant figure out / find a guide on how to make them. I can find spiral guides.. but not this.. I'd really appreciate a guide :)

http://i67.***********/15yjdz7.jpg

Thanks in advance :)

Lord Damascus ~

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I can create a guide if that doesnt work.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'll see what I can do on Test Center this weekend.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I tried helping with the link. Was it unclear?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Honestly outside of building it for you ..... which I'm capable of doing I really don't know how else to help you. If I had more time I'd talk you through the process... but I am working all weekend so I honestly don't have the time.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I haven't had time to login.

The link you showed MalagAste had broken images on the page with the instructions, so unfortunately it's not helpful.

I'll see what I can do, but this is my busy season unfortunately with day job and holiday stuff.

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
I don't have any broken links to offer, so I played around with this on my roof. I think you can get reasonably close with the new masonry house add-ons. I made this with rough blocks (masonry), rough steps(masonry) and gozas(tailor). They will stack nicely and you can make a stairs between floors. You can color the stone with natural dyes and tokuno pigments, but I don't think you can get the sandstone color in your photo.

stairs.jpg

Its only a partial stairs, I ran out of room. Would be happy to help if this is the direction you were thinking.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I haven't had time to login.

The link you showed MalagAste had broken images on the page with the instructions, so unfortunately it's not helpful.

I'll see what I can do, but this is my busy season unfortunately with day job and holiday stuff.
The link worked just fine for me...

Snowdrop

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree totally! I live in a sandstone vendor house and tried everything to get close. Settled for lightest bronze

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I actually was hoping and posting for ALL house tiles to be craftable. You see how far along that got.
You really don't want them to be unless they can make a house setting to set all of them so they don't highlight and are effected by the Circle of Transparency... otherwise what you will have is a very annoying hot mess.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Hopefully, now that the stratics team will be having full control over things, a lot of those broken image links will be fixed. Did a lot of work to clarify and get the housing guides updated before I resigned as staff.