• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with Halloween Deco

T

Tycolby

I am Looking for the Grizzled Skull Collections to cover the floor in my entire place. I get all that Restless has but if anyone less has some please PM me or ICQ at 291314053

Garion_UMP

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I turned in most of my extra peerless deco during spring cleaning. I've got one spare you can have since I generally deco with pumpkins and twightlight lanterns. Just let me know where to drop it off.

Cheers,
Garion

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
oooo i can't wait to see everyone's deco. We should do a tour of all the cool fall and Halloween homes. NIA park is all ready for the season.

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oooo i can't wait to see everyone's deco. We should do a tour of all the cool fall and Halloween homes. NIA park is all ready for the season.
This is an Excellent Idea...
Perhaps I should start something Like this at the Shop...
:scholar:

Whitestar4016

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is a great idea, anybody wanting me to display a runebook of all the halloween deco places just drop a premarked runestone in the barrels at New Crazy Joes Runebook library and I'll display a book out front.
Enjoy all
Whitestar

N

Noie

If anyone would be interested in doing a deco contest for Halloween let me know. We just need a couple judges and I'll pony up some prizes.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
count me in. I love the idea of the rune book. I've dropped mine off in the first barrel

T

Tycolby

I will drop mine off too Its called EA's Customer support Center lol

Whitestar4016

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I've got a couple of Runes in the runebook out front for the Halloween Deco. Anybody else want to drop one off. Tell your friends, shame your enemies drop em off at the New CJ's Rune library.
Enjoy all