• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Swordsmanship] Help with Doom Swords Temp

D

Drinkard

I'm looking to make a template with my swordsman that can solo doom and mel, mainly doom. Does anyone have a template they use or have seen used that would fit my needs? Thanks

-Elie/KARURU/a hooded figure

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
If you want to solo the doom gauntlet with a melee template, you're probably gonna wanna go sampire:

120 swords
120 parry
120 bush
100 tactics
100 resist (or anatomy)
100 necro
60 chiv

Bring along a pair of arcane boots so you can re-cast vamp form if you die. Pots will be your backup for healing, but you shouldn't need them. Get a twinkling scimitar (or any one-hander with whirlwind) that has mana leech (at the very least), stam leech, damage increase, and possibly swing speed increase. That's how you clean up doom solo with a melee toon.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Yeah, don't hear many people soloing mel, friend. But in the Doom gauntlet, you should be ok.

N

NickyDishes

ok how many threads are there on what temps are good for soloing what.......seems every week i get deja-vu with "what is the best template to solo doom or peerless" Please read previous threads