• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with crafting house

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have never really spent any time decorating. So with that said I am looking for examples or houses that I could copy to make a crafting house. Currently I have resources scattered between 3 different houses, I am starting to run out of lockdowns on 2 of the houses so I need to consolidate. I have one house that just has a garden shed with walls of chests. With the new BoDs I was wanting to put all crafting into one location. I did claim the vet reward items for black smithing, sewing , fletching and cooking. I am hoping that placing these will free up alot of lockdowns for the tools. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I built a house on test center for testing the new bods, it might offer you a few ideas. You'll find it just south of Magincia Moongate, Trammel.

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
went and checked it out. Thanks. Man this cooking is going to take awhile to get used to. Making preparations then ingredients, Just to get an unbaked pie. Finding the pumpkins is going to be fun

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
fields full of them all over, try Skara farms.
Figured as much. I have never really done the crafting part of this game. Just always had someone else do the crafting part. I mainly was just the smashing guy. I guess it is time for the winter months and I need something to do inside, May as well start figuring out crafting,

Thanks for the help