• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with BODs and rewards please

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am trying to hand in a BOD to a bowyer but he says "You must claim your last turn-in reward in order for us to continue doing business".

The only person I can find who has a 'Claim reward' option is a tailor, but if I try to claim the reward he gives a similar response to the above message.

How do I find out who I need to claim my reward from so I can continue handing in BODs.

Thanks in advance, Lador

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
try cking on the npc and looking for a thing that says balance or rewards or something like that. It would be the bower himself you ck on. it will also tell you the points you have.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You forgot to accept a BOD reward. Go back to each type BOD vendor you do and click "Claim Rewards" until you find one that has points from a turned in BOD.