• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with armor/equip for disco bard/tamer

S

Sinister703

Well, Im back to uo after a very long absence!

Loving the Disco Bard/Tamer/Mage!!!!

Skills are (incl bracelet & ring)

An Lore 110 (120 w/ Mark of Travesty)
Tame 110 (120 w/ Mark of Travesty)
Vet 100
Magery 95.0 (for 100% chance of invis)
Peacing 120
Disco 120
Music 120

As this is a new acct (think they deleted my old chars) I only have 700 skill pts.

This char is purely for PVM and not really concerned about luck too much. I'd lke to be able to peace/disco then sick pets on big mobs, solo.:sad3:

Really concerned about getting high resists and damage mitigation on chest, arms, legs and neck pieces.:thumbup1:

Halp! Halp! on what to get. Any really good chest/arms/leg/neck pieces I should know about?

Have:
Necklace of the Magi
Inquis Resolution
Hat of the Magi (wear Mark of Travesty Taming only when actually taming)
Scrappers spellbook in hand (standard +13 LRC)

S

Sinister703

Thanks in advance, and should mention I have +2FC/+6FCR on gloves, jewelry and spellbook, so I don't want to lose those items, if at all possible.

Thanks in advance and have fun in game! (I thinkthats what its supposed to be all about :lol:)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
id just imbue up your suit tailored around what you allready have and what you want to accomplish.

if you dont have a imbure, find one on your shard.

i think most everyone has one by now.

and it will be a lot of fun for ou to go out and get all the tuff needed to make the high end part of your suit.

that will be a good week of hunting in the abyss thats for sure.

Garm The Green

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dude i'd recomend getting swords of porperity/staff of magi etc for defense chance...

I sometimes swap between these and spellbook/boomstick for regen/SDI etc etc.

Just max out LMC and add as much mana regen on as you can. if you're and elf/garg add some stam regen so you can keep running when u need (mounted or not) as this can be a pain sometimes...

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
some stam regen so you can keep running when u need (mounted or not) as this can be a pain sometimes
you know what i found mysef doing for this?

i picked up some "frostbringer" bows for my tamers.

i just keep them in my pack.
if i dump my stamina i just equipt them and my dex flys back up.
the frostbringer has stamina regen 10 on it.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
you know what i found mysef doing for this?

i picked up some "frostbringer" bows for my tamers.

i just keep them in my pack.
if i dump my stamina i just equipt them and my dex flys back up.
the frostbringer has stamina regen 10 on it.
I was just looking through items for stamina regen for my bard tamer (only a problem when using gd) great idea tnks poo