• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

help with abyss keys

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just trying to get keys to gain access to the abyss. I'm currently at "Taball's Shadow" and I can't seem to kill him on my own. Please come help me. I'll party you and then you can help me get the key? Please? I'm right at the gate to get to him.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Humm

well, I guess I brought it on myself. 99.9 percent of the time some "knight in shining armor" comes to help me. but I can't get angry if someone isn't willing to drop everything to come help a newb (me) to get access to a dungeon.

maybe another night though. I suppose that's what I deserve for refusing to join a guild.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
add me on icq 135069321 & Q me if youre still on & need help. An alternative is this quest:

http://www.uoguide.com/Sacred_Quest

Goto the tomb of kings entrance (or a rune to shrine of singularity if you can find one), walk a lil north-east onto the mountains into the snow. Teleport into the middle grassy area to the north-west (Buy teleport scrolls if you're on a dexer). From there say the words to start the quest and answer it correctly and you gain access to the abyss w/o having to do all the keys etc.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ya never even tried to ICQ me.
It may seem I am alarmingly on these forums 24 hours a day but it's simply an exaggeration I swear.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awww, thank you Nystul and Flutter. I was drinking a bit yesterday and forgot to even try ICQ. Let me grab a beer and I'll pull up ICQ...