• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with a vendor in moving crate

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, so the vendor is in the crate - not his pack, the actual vendor. I dont know how to get him out of there! I tried giving him gold ... he took it and stayed in the crate. I tried various things from the vendor control gump (which I can bring up while he stands in there). Help??

U

UOKaiser

Have to go click once on the house sign and you will get reclaim vender inventory. They are usually in the crate if you open the crate but cant get them out of there. You wont be able to recalim the vender if its is not youre's untill the expiration ends and the items in vender will become property of the house owner.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Click yourself one time, retrieve vendor or something like that. If it is your vendor that is, you said you gave him gold so I assumed it was your vendor :)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Left click on the sign to bring up the context menu, and select reclaim vendor (or something along those lines). I believe the vendor will be placed where you're standing. (I can't remember, its been ages since I've had a vendor in my moving crate). Hope that helps.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok bear with me here. Been awhile since I stuffed one in the moving crate. I might not remember the recovery process quite right...
Upon entering the house you get a promp that a vendor is in the moving crate right?
I believe you stand where you want the vendor to be and click on yourself bring the menu gump up.
I think...there is an option to recover vendor on the gump. Click that an it will appear..
Been a long night at work for me, so my memory might be skewed..lol.
Someone please correct me if I am wrong.
*staggers off to bed*

U

UOKaiser

I just recovered venders yesturday. Like I said not sure of other ways but definetly within 5 spaces from house sign, Left ckick on sign retrieve vender inventory will be only choice click on that, you're venders which where packed away will be listed and retrieve there inventory. If you go to the moving crate you will see them but can't get them out like that.

N

Nyte Doombringer

Okay, so the vendor is in the crate - not his pack, the actual vendor. I dont know how to get him out of there! I tried giving him gold ... he took it and stayed in the crate. I tried various things from the vendor control gump (which I can bring up while he stands in there). Help??
Im sorry but i got this funny picture of your vendor standing in the moving crate. You are telling him please will you come out. Here is some money. Then he takes the money and says, Nope I am not coming out. LOL

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you all. I didnt get the vendor himself, but I got his inventory. It wasnt anything big, he was dressed up for Halloween in some AoS Shadow Leather and skirt (necro's used to come in it when made, not sure if they still do).

And yeah, Nyte ... it was pretty comical lol