• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help! Water trough question... Plus!!!

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, I know this would be better with pictures but I think some of you will know what I am talking about.

I am trying to place south facing water troughs on the top south corner of my keep (against the front, one tile away from the stone ledge). I keep getting this message that says "Cannot place multi-tiled add-ons near the entrance" I have tried placing gozas and raising them up and it doesn't seem to work. Is there a way to do that or is it impossible?

Thanks in advance for your help!

I am also wanting to raise a large fishnet (the deeded one) a few spaces above the floor, I have seen it done so I know its possible just can't figure out how. Yes, I did try placing gozas and raising them but you can't place the fishnet on top of the gozas :(

Thanks again!

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hum I dono if the trough is still possible although on a keep more then likely should be but I'll come look at it next time I see you if you want. Fish net should be easy enough but I dono where you are gona put it so dono what to tell you to do.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if I'm remembering right, fishnets is one of those things that you have to give the lockdown command to use the deco tool on, even tho they don't need to be locked down

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah...I did that and still couldn't get it to work. Anyone else have any ideas?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone very kindly placed my fishnet for me, so I can't give full details, but I remember he used the pile of broken books from Doom gauntlet.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
did you get the water troughs placed? is this the east or west side tower?

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sure didn't...I am on the hunt for the broken book piles now. Its the West side... The front tower on the left hand side.

Btw, anyone have any ideas on how to raise the large fishnets?

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Update: Vlad came over to my house and fixed my little issue!

Thanks suggums! *Smooches*

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
very nice ..... how was the trough put down? tried to work it out, ran out of patience

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was actually rather funny cause as soon as he got there and I showed him where I wanted them it dawned on me what I could do. Instead of using south facing deeds he used east facing and "axed" part of it.

This is my first keep and I have been having a ton of fun decoing it. I will post some pics soon if anyone is interested in seeing it.

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL just dawned on you... =) I bet when I said ok get me a east facing one =) haha but as far as the south facing on the south wall... I still don't know for sure if its possible any more I'd like to play with it at some point but well maybe in a few weeks when these other projects are taken care of =)