• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] help w/ Item stuck in box

magicmule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have an item stuck in a box. This box won't let me axe. "can only skin animals etc" msg comes up. what are my options here if any?
thanks in advance*

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have an item stuck in a box. This box won't let me axe. "can only skin animals etc" msg comes up. what are my options here if any?
thanks in advance*
Lock it down and set access to public so people can view it, or page a gm and hopefully you get a nice one that will put it in a crate for you.

P

PoCove

I also kave A item stuck , It is a unused tile ... It is in a leather backpack and can not be axed ... I have had it for a about a year or so...
Any suggestions?

Rador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm dont know, i just axed ( a few days ago) a armor and a few lamp post..
everything like normal.

Never heard about this problem.

cheers
Rador

G

Gunga_Din

Try using scissors on the backpack. The boxes should break with any axe. If you can't do it, your a noob and don't deserve the boxed item.

magicmule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The box should break but it doesnt. newer wooden boxes can't be axed. if you don't know that you are a noob