• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Help w. ABC build

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I searched the forum and the function didnt work for me.

Current Build:
120 Archery
100 Anatomy
115 Bushido
65 Chivalry
110 Tactics
110 Focus
100 healing

Anything better than Anatomy and healing? Seems like a lot of skillpoints for one ability (healing).

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Archers are ranged fighters, your main goal is to unleash your arrows without being hit!!!
Vamp form would be useless in an archer..

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'd drop focus to 100 and add the ten points to chivalry,bringing it up to 75. Add a +5 ring and you'll be at the sweet spot with that skill.

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, check out this idea:
120 Archery
120 Bushido
120 Focus
120 Mysticism
120 Tactics
70 Chivalry

Leaving 50.0 points left over.

Ill be able to heal & cure with Close Wounds, Clense by Fire, and Clensing Winds. Thinking about putting the last 50 pts into Meditation for extra mana regen.

So, cast EoO, Consecrate Weapon, and Rising Colossus; then start cranking out the Lightning Strikes.

Retlaw of Vesper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What do you mean, on foot?
RC takes 5 follower slots, so you can not be mounted when using one.

My archer is same skill set as yours, just little different balance. I don't like having to rely on spells to heal, you have to stop moving vs bandage, and most of your mana goes into special moves already. GM Anatomy gives you a damage boost too, I think 55%.

I agree drop focus and put the points in Chiv and run with what you have.

Last edited:

Deadly Serious

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
With stamina leech and Divine Fury i don't understand any need for the focus skill at all.

But mystic archer is something that i hope you can pull off, i was thinking of it but then i remembered that without spellweaving you can't keep the RC up on bosses.