• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HELP Someone has abducted our NPCs

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because the same people want an answer. We're just asking for a status update. If you dont' like it, don't read it.

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would rather see a light-hearted thread like this meant to vent some frustrations as well as provide a little funny entertainment for anyone that happens to read it, than most of the complaining and whining I read.

Props to you all for keeping cool and being patient, although I am sure those that need those NPCs are pretty frustrated by now. I hope your NPCs return soon! *smiles*

K

Katlene

Chilax Kyrie. Its all good.
If somethings taking this long to get fixed then on with the postings!!
oh and pictures of funny things!

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not much on his Sci-Fi stuff but I love the Xanth Series of books....Oh and since they are being hard to find, try getting a copy of Pet Peeve by him........
Katlene and Nexus... I have the whole series! muhahahahaha
Have enjoyed reading his stuff for years!

S

sapphirediablo11

They are just sleepy give them a break they need some rest... being up 24/7 all the time... think of it as a holiday for them until they come back :p

AEowynSP

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can hope that someone will eventually lock this thread. It keeps getting bumped by the same people over and over. A month of seeing the same thread at the top is getting old.

Jeremy responded, they are aware of it, let it go...............:gun:
Umm! We have shared cute pictures and book opinions.
If your sick of bumped threads go after ABM first, it's on the front page most every morning and most enjoy it. Stratics ROC "build community" This thread is doing that.

S

sapphirediablo11

I can hope that someone will eventually lock this thread. It keeps getting bumped by the same people over and over. A month of seeing the same thread at the top is getting old.

Jeremy responded, they are aware of it, let it go...............:gun:
It is post like these that people respond to thus bumping the topic :O so really the only one to get mad at is yourself :O

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I only like Chesapeake so I dun care....BUT! if i did play that shard id be mighty upset because I do that quest three times a week. I want my Mayor statue!!!!

Here is a little story for you.

The complaint was made..:rant2: The Uhall citizens watched the entertainment of the pictures....:popcorn: Nothing was done...:sad2: Jeremy came on and posted and then did this...:mf_prop:... The other EA workers said they would help then once they got off the phone did this...:lol:... The shard got :grouphug: to find them on their own...:thumbup1: Most went to search the local Taverns...:shots: They continued to search with the community supporting them....:cheerleader: They came upon a EA/Mythic worker and (Skip a few scenes) then the worker went home...:gee::owned: The searched continued for Months.....:yell:....Yet they have not been found and I feel bad for them....:violin:

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LMAO! Your NPCs are being outsourced to India! You will have new "Improved" NPCs that speak with a Indian accent and can only tell you what's in their flip book!!!

AEowynSP

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not much on his Sci-Fi stuff but I love the Xanth Series of books....Oh and since they are being hard to find, try getting a copy of Pet Peeve by him........
He is my #1 favorite author.
http://www.hipiers.com/
His website...they can help you find his out of print stuff... and I have always appreciated his authors notes at the back of his books.