• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help Please

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey, I have been playing TSO for over 4 years and I had to uninstall my TSO. But now I can't find my discs to reinstall it. I usually go to the free trial and download it there but now they changed it and it is for EALand which isn't open yet. So is there anyway that I can download TSO again without waiting for EALand to open?

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok that is where I went but this is what it says

STEP 5 Download the install using the "Install" button below:

There is a button beneath it but I cant click on it because it just stays at please wait forever.

G

o

someone more qualified will help you... I'm not too hip to this stuff.

Sorry Max. It's there somewhere!

J

Jessikarox

I'm trying to come back to TSO, again, and i'm having the same problem, the Please Wait ... button will not go away, and i'm on Vista

I

imported_LFancey

Well then you are in luck... because the very first post on this thread will tell you how to get Vista to behave.
EALand Install Website

Its under Problem 2

Lee

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not using Vista. I always just assumed it was because EALand isn't open yet.

G

is there a thin yellow band at the top of your browser saying to activate or install the activex component or a si milar message? if so click it and say yes then the pge will change and say "install". yu can then click it and install the newer ealand installation.

G

Mine automatically says please wait now. No I dont have a yellow banner. Yes I changed UAC.

I

imported_LFancey

Are you using Internet Explorer? If so what version?

Lee

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just got mine to work. Before I was using Firefox and it didn't work. But when I used Internet Explorer it gave me that ActiveX message and now the install button popped up

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so I got it installed but now the updater sucks. So I start up TSO and I get to the updater screen. Then it tells me there was an error updating the updater which I didn't think much of because thats what it always tells me. Then it gave me some other error message and I hit retry. Then it started to download and another error message came up that said There was an error reading from the network. I don't know what to do.

I

imported_LFancey

MaxCTSO,

Can you contact me outside the game? For example do you have YIM?

Lee

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea. I think it might be my internet connection though. It has been horrible the last few days. I'm not sure what is wrong with it. But if you want to talk to me on YIM my name is maxctso2004.

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok my update is working now I'll see how it goes. Hopefully it will finish this time.

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so the update finished. But now I can't get into TC3. I was able to play in BF but when I try to do the update for TC3 it says something about the servers or something. And then it starts verifying which takes forever. I'm on my 3rd verifying process :p