Help me out here

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
R

ReaperNI

Been banging my head against a wall trying to figure out what i can do for a stealthy temp would kinda like to do some sort of stealth archer but would like to maybe have detect hidden and tracking any ideas on what a temp would look like and also might try a theif

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 7, 2008
florida
most stealth templates use ninja, but archery is somewhat limited under ninja. With balanced bow though you could also use potions and stars.
I don't play pvp, but would suggest if you go that route maybe:
ninja
hide
stealth
archery
tactics
and maybe alchemy, with the rest in med.

Why alchemy? I'd think that with such a tight template you'll be pking more that fighting. With alchemy and an ecru ring your gr conflag, heals, cures, gr ex, etc would be an asset, and you can use them all in ninja animal form with a balanced bow. Just an uninformed non-pvp players oipnion.

R

Robthemilt

Try a thief. Its a lot of fun. And if you're like me and love to be annoying...add detect and alchemy.

stealing
snooping
hiding
stealth
detect
alchemy
ninja

If you went with archery and tactics you'd be able to RK but you wouldnt be able to heal effectively enough. The alchemy will give you the ability to survive by sprinting, but you wont be capable of really exchanging. And if that sounds good to you...
Sneak some mimimal form of SS on there so you can see the ghosts.

Lord Finesse of LS

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 13, 2010
Canadian Rockies
If you don't want ninja.. and want someone who could use-fully stealth and fight.. i would suggest :
Archery
Tactics
Stealth
Hiding
Detect Hid
Steal
and maybe healing,... or focus for the regens...

p.s you could swap detect hidden for snooping...

R

Readydood

archery
tactics
hide
stealth
track
detect
ninjitsu

archery and tactics give you combat prowess

hide and stealth for information recon and stalking

track and detect for annoying sneakers and popping out targets before sniping

ninjitsu for keeping your marks from running, making sprint get aways, and healing while hidden.

FUN template. stealth harassment archer.

R

ReaperNI

Figuredout my two big flaws
1)didnt have a macro for one touch wolf form saved my butt alot

2)Number 1 killer of my stealth archer i think hes made of steal. i usally get annixous and blow my rk/redline kill before its time lol i think im a lil to bold for this template.

although i love running around on my looting char hes got 50 hiding 50 stealth and runs around naked looted the corpses in big faction fights i love loot i love loot i love loot hey hey hey hey! lol TYR

S

Surindur

Hiding 100
Stealth 100
Magery 100
Meditation 100
Mining 100
Musicianship 120
Peacemaking 100

Dungeon stealth miner..