• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help me help HoldenCaulfield ......,

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello fellow citizens of Siege I humbly ask for your help. Our wonderful friend HoldenCaulfield needs to find his missing bells. Poor guy can can barely sleep when he puts his head to pillow at night. He frets all the time about his missing bells, where oh where could they be? He has a beautiful home for them. I think his search has driven our friend a lil loony.

I tried to help find his missing bells searching high and low but instead I have got myself lost in the darkness of the Corrupted Forest of Malas. This big bad wolf is tracking me now. I don't know what direction to go, to get to grandmas house. All I have had to eat was cookies with with out milk to wash them down. I have been trying to signal for assistance with my wand of fireworks but no luck. However this compares as nothing to the worries of HoldenCaulfield. Can we as a community search ever nook and cranny for those missing bells? I will make it out of the Corrupted Forest eventually, so again I ask: please oh please help our wonderful friend out in achieving his life long goal!

Nothing but love for ya,

Baby Doll