• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help Keep the Events Alive

I

Intoxication

To help keep the events running i have place a donations vendor at one of my luna houses. it is at the house in the north west corner of town with the big water fall on it. there are books for 100k each for smaller donations. inside the event colored bag there are pretty event clothes for larger donations. i figured the clothes would be nice so people would have something to show for there donations. thanks alot in advance to all that help keep these events going.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll donate the commissions I make from the first December auction we hold to your group to keep running events =)

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to buy some clothing.. do you take requests by chance for clothing types? :)

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To help keep the events running i have place a donations vendor at one of my luna houses. it is at the house in the north west corner of town with the big water fall on it. there are books for 100k each for smaller donations. inside the event colored bag there are pretty event clothes for larger donations. i figured the clothes would be nice so people would have something to show for there donations. thanks alot in advance to all that help keep these events going.
Sorry, I am not not sure what events are not going happen if people don't give you money. please explain.

D

Dvin

The events that are being refered to are the LSN hosted and sponsored events, nude run, PvP tournaments, and etc..

I

Intoxication

you have posted in the event threads before how did you not know LSN was holding them?

L

Lord Arcane

i got the blue and orange cloth but if you have 2 bolts of the purple color i'd prolly buy them if i have the gold at that time, i love having bolts of rare cloth for deco in my craft room :)

L

Lord Arcane

ty i'll keep eye out for when you do and buy atleast 2 of the color i don't already have :)

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you have posted in the event threads before how did you not know LSN was holding them?
Now lets not jump on gunner cause I didn't understand why/what events you were talking about. I didn't make the connection between threads. I am totally sure you knew what you were talking about but you needed to state what events you're talking about for people outside your group. To me it was a totaly new topic. If you had kept it in the the events thread you mention, I would have understood better. It wouldn't have hurt to state that it was for LSN sponsored EVENTS *dawns flame retardant pants and checks insurance*