• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help GMs! (Uh-Oh, Artisan Fest Baja/Jhelom)

Proserpina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I paged a GM and had my sister ask on Atlantic...

People on Baja were busting their behinds yesterday filling Bods for the Jhelom elf. I handed in 17,655 points in Bods myself (yes, I kept track) anyway -

The tree did not advance this morning and I was trying to figure out why - the city treasury is at 88,089 gold - the artisan "rules" say it has to be at a million gold sooo here's the question -

Did all of us on Baja just loose the thousands of bods we turned in?
If we throw money on the stone now - do we get credit for the Bods we all already turned in?

Can the Devs, Gms, or Goddess on High fix this, pretty please?

Or do we go pants the Elf, make him cry and then cry ourselves?

(Thank you to Capt. Norrington who spoke to my sister on Atlantic this morning)

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I feel really bad for you, any city that didn't have the required gold should have been missed out, now people have wasted all those BODs! :(:(

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Kyronix had posted on another thread that the 1 M is taken out before the festival begins and if there isn't enough gold on that cities stone, then I moves to a different one that can afford it. This happened on Origin where Jhelom didn't have enough gold so it went to Minoc instead. BTW 17k points is not really a whole lot unless you are referring to 17k Banked points. We put 100's of bods on Legends the 1st go around and only got to the Charlie Brown Tree (Stage 1).

Proserpina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's what I'm unsure about - the city was decorated a bit - so I assumed we were good to go - IF there is no money in the treasury - does the town stay blank?

(and not 17k banked points --exceptional gold, verite, agapite bods and high tailor as well)

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's what I'm unsure about - the city was decorated a bit - so I assumed we were good to go - IF there is no money in the treasury - does the town stay blank?

(and not 17k banked points --exceptional gold, verite, agapite bods and high tailor as well)
I believe that is the way it was intended... not enough gold = no elf. If you have an elf, gold should not be the reason you have no tree.

Proserpina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not enough gold = no elf and not a snowflake? And if there is an elf it's all good?

I will recall the riders of the apocalypse and reign in my sister (after I sedate her and kill her for calling me over this).

Thank you!!

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what I gathered from Kyronix's post in another thread, they are using "Banked" points not "Turn in now" points, so unless you turned in Large Bods, even high end small bods don't amount to many points - 2% vs 20%.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I paged a GM and had my sister ask on Atlantic...

People on Baja were busting their behinds yesterday filling Bods for the Jhelom elf. I handed in 17,655 points in Bods myself (yes, I kept track) anyway -

The tree did not advance this morning and I was trying to figure out why - the city treasury is at 88,089 gold - the artisan "rules" say it has to be at a million gold sooo here's the question -

Did all of us on Baja just loose the thousands of bods we turned in?
If we throw money on the stone now - do we get credit for the Bods we all already turned in?

Can the Devs, Gms, or Goddess on High fix this, pretty please?

Or do we go pants the Elf, make him cry and then cry ourselves?

(Thank you to Capt. Norrington who spoke to my sister on Atlantic this morning)
baja.jpg It takes a lot of High End Smith EX SBODs or LBODs. 17655 BOD points would be 353 banked points if they were all Small BODs.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Trying to raise from level 4 to level 5 I bet the bank points needed is a very large number I would say 10K
It is more than 10k banking points it seem