• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fencing] help for handling named crazed

mofei

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I cant kill the named crazed mage in shame, anyone can handle it with your warrior?Can give me some suggestion? thanks. My char fencing,tatic, bushido 120, parry 60,atan107 ,chiv 84,necro 99,150 str,150 dex,hitpiont 139,stima 174.leaf blad-repond slayer

Wolfman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cant kill the named crazed mage in shame, anyone can handle it with your warrior?Can give me some suggestion? thanks. My char fencing,tatic, bushido 120, parry 60,atan107 ,chiv 84,necro 99,150 str,150 dex,hitpiont 139,stima 174.leaf blad-repond slayer
1st thing: Mage slayer talisman! You got one? Use it!
2nd thing: Magic resist is essential here in my opinion.
3rd thing: Soulstone parry and put it in Spirit Speak....use curse weapon!

mofei

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
1st thing: Mage slayer talisman! You got one? Use it!
2nd thing: Magic resist is essential here in my opinion.
3rd thing: Soulstone parry and put it in Spirit Speak....use curse weapon!
Anyone has the true experience to kill it?I feel it power is no less than slaher.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I don't think you can leech life on these Crazed or Burning Mages. Have you tried healing?

J

Joey Porter

killed one last night, took three of us to take it down.

no idea how to solo

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just use a normal warrior with healing and parrying, not a sampire or wraith.

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeap a normal dexxer not mana dependent with no leeches is whats going to run best. It will not be fast or easy but it will run best. A two man team is best for something like this too.