• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help for a transfer

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I made a transfer to Europa but I didn't think that on Europa I already had 7 slots occupied. Now if I go to the account where I made the transfer the character is no longer there and it gives me an error message. She says there's a blocked transfer. How should I do it? How can I delete the transfer and get my character back? Obviously not on Europe but on the origin server? He was an important character and I would like to have him back. If I deleted a character from Europa, really deleted, I would have 6 slots left, so one free. At that point the transfer restarts automatically and the character from the other server goes to Europa, solving the problem? Many Thanks

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Page a GM i did same once you will have to move or delete one then they can recover missing character

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yes Ivory, on your paperdoll.

click on HELP:

1699054396314.png

This will open a menu, use the OTHER option:

1699054439871.png

This will open another menu with more options. Again, use the OTHER option:

1699054482956.png

when you click on that, it will open a menu like this:

1699054508977.png

In this area, just type in what happened.

I made a transfer to a shard that does not have an available open slot, please help as I cannot log in to either shard and my transfer is in limbo right now.

Or word it any way you want, just be precise and clear about the problem.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK thank you. I didn't know how to call a GM. Now I'll try immediately or at least tomorrow. A thousand thanks!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You should be posting this on the UO Forums so maybe a DEV or Bonnie could help you.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should be posting this on the UO Forums so maybe a DEV or Bonnie could help you.
Sorry, I understand little English. Please give me the links to the official UO forums? I only have these. Sorry again, I didn't know I was wrong. Thank you very much

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
you're not wrong Ivory, don't worry!

There you have to log in with your Ultima Online Account Name and Password.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry, I understand little English. Please give me the links to the official UO forums? I only have these. Sorry again, I didn't know I was wrong. Thank you very much
You are not wrong, it is another place where you can get advice and a place where the DEVs can also give advice. TY @Larisa