• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help for a new archer...Chiv or Bushido???

• Thread starter Sethblackmoore
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sethblackmoore

I've never raise bushido or gm'ed archery before. So I thought I might do both on a new char. But have no clue about bushido. I have a pally, which is my main char and I know the ins and outs of the skill. So if you have the choice..which is better chiv or bushido?? Or would it be better to try to fit both on one template? I saw a post that had that. Thx in advance.

T

Trukx

Both is best for me.

One over the other: Id take chiv on an archer as its a more rounded useful skill for my play style.

I

imported_GFY

I'd go both.

Chiv = good offensive and defensive spells and buffs and the ability to travel with sacred journey

Bushido = great offensive punch with honor and perfection, not to mention max HCI with lightning strike. You also get a quick heal with confidance.

These 2 abilities work execellent together and make a very well rounded template. You will however need to work with a very tight template. You can't have 120 everything but you can work with the numbers and do very well.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
go with both my archer would not be the same without either one just not as effective the two are meant for each other on the archer template