• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help, Cant patch!

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,
Ive tried most things from customer support and i still cant patch :(
Anything anyone can think of what i can try? (without re-installing)
Thx,

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the patch and log in servers may be down. I've been trying to connect for the past few minutes, can't get patch message, can't connect to patch server and can't connect to log in server

Correction. There's a server out on our route. I've done a trace on patch server, login server and uo.com, none of which I can reach. All traces die after the same sprintlink connection
sl-bb21-lon-11-0.sprintlink.net 213.206.128.58

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you may not be having the same problem as we are.

It seems several people in the UK are cut off from EA completely, at the mercy of Sprintlink. Our route appears to die in London, no Atlantic crossing to the patch and log in server, though I can trace a route to Siege or Europa servers just fine.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm having the same problems since about 2 hours ago.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
last server this one?

sl-bb21-lon-11-0.sprintlink.net 213.206.128.58 9 16ms

R

Royou

Thank God for that, it's not just me having problems :) was begining to get worried.