• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help an old-timer out?

• Thread starter Lady_Kattalina
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lady_Kattalina

In a nut shell, I packed up my UO account years ago... I think sometime in 2008 or 2009.. I just finished installing from my old school 9th Anniversary CDs, but with MyUO out I'm having problems getting into my account information.. so, who do I need to talk to about getting everything up and running again?

Also, what's up with the Catskills forum? I'm thinking I missed a lot of change while I was gone.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
hi! Yer best bet is to down load the client of yer choice. Give me a minute to find you a link. Back in a jiffy.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
A thousand pardons.. I should have read more of your post. You are going to have to go to Customer service...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
If your account has been sold, I dunno how to help.

L

Lady_Kattalina

I made a mistake anyhow, it was a WoW account that apparently got sus'd not UO... so I'm back to trying to figure out what Email I used... but even when I played UO before.. Stratics has always been the best bet for getting information. ;p So thanks! I may need the clients anyhow.. :D

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Down loading the client is much better than using an old disc. It will take a while and there will be a ton of patches.

As far as finding the old account info... you will either have to remember it or go through customer service. Good luck.

L

Lady_Kattalina

All sorted... called customer support. Thank you for your help, kelmo. :heart: