• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help A Returning Player?

T

trystan13

Hello Legends! I am returning after a long break in UO and find that alot has changed. I know the basics of the game, but I just dont have the resources to really get started. Im not much for grinding away on crafting and I want to be in PvP. Im not asking for much, just a suit for a starter mage and maybe even a guild. Thanks!

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome Back to UO. A character name might help us help you, I for one don't know who you might be. :) Alot are willing to help returning players just ask in game chat. As a friend of mine says "We need more mages !" I'm sure you will find a guild in no time but most are faction.

LD
BNAF
X

Are all guilds and all are recruiting I'm sure.

G

grandpa otis

Trystan13, if you intend to do the bolded part, be quick.... they're all old, but they're wirey ;)
Well at least you have the "old" part right :) guess 1 out of 2 is not bad

I sent him a pm offering to fix up a free 100 lrc suit with 70's resist and extra mana etc,,, have't got a response yet.