• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help a Newbie Take a Pic?

K

Karma392

Hello, just looking for advice to take a pic of my new home. I am new to the game process, I hope its not too complicated. Do I use paint on my pc then use the keys, control V then what happens, I dont know what to do next. I started an account on photobucket, but there is nothing that shows how I can get started and take a screen picture on game. Or maybe do I have to find a photo program? Hope to submit pics of the new place for Homes and Castles. Thanks for any advice in advance!

T

Tazar

Set up the game window the way you want it, then hit the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard. Open up mspaint and hit "ctrl-v" to paste the picture into paint. From there, file and save as whatever name you want.

Beyond that, it sounds like you already have a photobucket account. I've never actually worked with that part of it before so can't advise you further. Hopefully someone will add to it!

L

Lord Drakelord

Hello, just looking for advice to take a pic of my new home. I am new to the game process, I hope its not too complicated. Do I use paint on my pc then use the keys, control V then what happens, I dont know what to do next. I started an account on photobucket, but there is nothing that shows how I can get started and take a screen picture on game. Or maybe do I have to find a photo program? Hope to submit pics of the new place for Homes and Castles. Thanks for any advice in advance!
Try this link for UOSU