• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello

Loren

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Just checking in. I know people take great sense of pride in the community feel on this shard. I first experienced the game with GoL just after AoS popped I think. Nice folks. Having been in the group, got me accepted in my first guild in another-game-we-shall-not-name sounds like cow.

I hope that no one takes my post about moving off shard in the future, as thumbing my nose or w/e. I have read (not directly related to Cats) that some folks do not take well to x-sharders, it gave me pause to consider if I ruffled feathers here. I certainly hope not. I may even decide to stay parked where I am.

Shout out to SleekDeath for giving me a free 70 suit one of the times I was coming back, Pandora for welcoming me to try my hand at roleplay and chess (although I didn't show...); and of course Ludes has known me for a while. I think its kinda neat he still has a suit of armor I made him many years ago. Point is, I see and feel the community on Catskills. Someone even offered to send me a prepaid Visa to pay my acct so I wouldnt lose my house, I mean wow, in what other game does that happen. I have probably forgotten to mention some people, sorry about that, nothing personal, my memory is funny that way. Scumbag brain ye know....'the formulas, theories, and proofs you have been studying all semester and you need for midterm GONE. Oh, but random movie quotes from an 80's flick, got em right here' hee hee

I am not a very social person by nature, and that carries over to the game. Recently I have been coming out of my shell and interfacing with people more; This may carry over to game, time will tell. I guess I kind of pseudo-role play. I act and react like I would, had I these powers. My thief (um i mean I dont have one Im a good boy ;) ) is my Id. Man, if I could Force Choke in RL...piles of bodies lol. I am a pretty nice dude, and the balance of experiences I have had here have been overwhelmingly positive. /walloftext deactivated

Loren

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
^^^ Essentially, that is a long winded way of saying that people have been so nice to me, I feel funny about thinking of moving off shard.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am perfectly fine with folks that play multiple shards if they actually do PLAY multiple shards. It's the people that come here just for the EM events and drops and are never seen again that I take issue with. I'm just keeping it 100% real. Like those are drops that could go to folks that really make this shard their home even if it's a secondary home.

I know and provide housing for many folks that do come here to actually play here part time. I have created "apartment" homes for them to have a place to call home without having to uproot their houses in other shards. So I am very much for folks that play multiple shards.

:heart: Pandy